How do I select an HVAC dealer or contractor?
These days, your HVAC system is likely one of the most technologically complex pieces of machinery in or around your home, not to mention a considerable capital investment. You want a well-trained and qualified HVAC professional installing, servicing or repairing it. What’s more, there are fundamental safety concerns when working with heating and cooling systems that utilize electricity, natural gas and toxic refrigerants in their operation.
Here are some things to consider when selecting an HVAC dealer/contractor:
- For starters, your HVAC dealer should be licensed, bonded and insured. Many states licensure to be looked up and verified online. Industry certifications such as ACCA or NATE can be good indicators of a dealer’s or contractor’s credentials.
- Ask for and check references. Satisfied and dissatisfied customers speak volumes about the quality and professionalism of an HVAC dealer.
- Check for positive ratings with the BBB or other rating agencies, such as Angie’s List.
- Get an estimate
- Ask about satisfaction guarantees or warranties on their work.
- Find out if the HVAC dealer offers contracts for ongoing maintenance or repairs.
Lastly, we Daikin Comfort Pros are held to a higher standard in terms of HVAC knowledge, professionalism and respect for your personal property. They offer a flexible and informative approach to the purchase or service decision, and can be depended upon for both timeliness and top-quality work.
Also, Daikin Comfort Pros are keepers of the Daikin Comfort Promise. If, for any reason, the Daikin Comfort Professional has not met your expectations within one year of your equipment or system installation, the Daikin Comfort Pro will return to your house to resolve any issues you have with your installation at no cost to you.